Tuesday, April 11

Oh Sweet Jesus

Whenever I go home to Sacramento to see my momma, she's always had a Mrs. Smith's Dutch Crumb Apple Pie waiting in the oven for me.

My love for Cinnabons, those culinary masterpieces that once added such pleasure to my days in Jersey and now have spread all the way to Bahrain, is well documented.

But now, oh lord, Mr. Cinnabon and Mrs. Smith have joined forces to create the dessert that will destroy what little ability I had developed to resist junk food. I am in awe.

http://www.mrssmiths.com/Bakery/proDescript.php?id=23&ct=2

--rahul

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am sorry to report my disappointment with a lemon meringue pie that I purchased for a dinner recently. When I opened the box, I found a thick pudding-like filling and a flat meringue. It was very distasteful. I was extremely embarassed and of course, we did not have dissert. I don't want a refund or a coupon because I probably wont buy this again. I've always had success before. Always a first time,right?

10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home