Wednesday, March 29

The lovers, the dreamers, and me

Back on the ranch after a whirlwind two-week trip up and down the East Coast with Meg. We got to rub elbows with Laura Bush, rap with Robert Siegel and Michele Norris during a break at All Things Considered, hit the beach in Florida, search for cherry blossoms in DC, drink carbombs in Greensboro, and spend all kinds of time with our families and friends. We felt the love from our right coast crew. Thanks everyone for taking us in! We promise to find a phat pad in San Francisco to lure you over so we can start repaying all the generosity.

And yesterday, after tagging and innoculating some calves in a crazy rainstorm, this is what I saw on my way back to the barn. I couldn't find any gold inside, but there were three calves getting their strength back after being born weak to first-time mothers. I think they're gonna make it.

--rahul

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home